STEM learning covers topics in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. STEM integrates these topics into a cohesive learning paradigm based on real-world applications with an applied approach. STEAM education is similar, but with the addition of Art.
STEM and STEAM activities are vital to the development of young students. Project-based learning can help stimulate the minds of children everywhere. Here are a few STEM and STEAM activities kids can enjoy:
- Glowing Ice and Salt Project - A fun art project using ice and glow in the dark paint.
- Rain Cloud Experiment - A simple experiment to teach kids about clouds and rain.
- Water Cycle in a Bag - A further in depth experiment that showcases water cycles.
- Tiny Dancers (A Homopolar Motor) - Battery operated dancing figurines.
- Skittles Science - You can really see the rainbow in this experiment.
- Create a Wigglebot - A simple robot that helps color the world, or a piece of paper.
Additionally, Full Sail Labs offers project-based Online Courses in topics covering Music Production, Game Design, and Filmmaking. If you would like to learn more, please contact us at (407) 673-6249 or info@FullSailLabs.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more updates.